Looking for a Care Assistant role that can work around your schedule?
Then this is the role for you! We are searching for Care Assistants to join our team in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and surrounding areas. You will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll become a vital member of our supportive team and will assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Newcross Healthcare value their dedicated health and social care workers. In return for their hard work, we offer flexible hours, ongoing training and support, and same-day pay.
* An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
* Mental health support with telephone counselling
To join Newcross, you will need to be an empathetic caregiver, having gained a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years. Moving and handling and personal care training is required, and you'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Our innovative app, HealthForceGo, allows employees to submit timesheets and pick up shifts. So, you will need a smart device with internet access to use this feature.
Gain exclusive access to instant pay with Flexi Pay. Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app and immediately receive up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays).