Are you a passionate care assistant looking for your next rewarding role?
Join Newcross today! As a Care Assistants in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying responsibilities will include following care plans, preparing meals and assisting with personal care tasks.
Since our first launch 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic health and social care teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What we're looking for
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must. Ultimately, you'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
To work with us, you will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our app, HealthForceGo when you submit your timesheets.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Mental health support with telephone counselling