Your local branch are based in Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
Are you looking for a way to make a positive change to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for service users living in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
Work with our team!
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Training programs free though credits earned as you work
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various important tasks in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
With Newcross, you will be able take advantage of up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.93 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.