We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Newcross is looking for passionate and caring healthcare workers. Does this sound like you?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for service users living in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £12.93 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi pay - 'same day pay'
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Work with our team!
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts and part or full time hours to choose from
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Training programs free though credits earned as you work
A Newcross Care Assistant is responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living. Newcross carers do as much as they can to ensure the service user in their care is leading a full and happy life.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What is Flexi Pay?
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area. This includes weekends and bank holidays!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch are based in Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
Click apply today!
Click apply and a member of our lovely team will be in contact.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!