Are you proud to care?
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Cambourne and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed or required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the freedom to gain instant access of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.