Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Cambourne, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible assisting service users with personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, washing, social activities and any other services.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Working with us will give you the option to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Could you be our next care-giving hero?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 months
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Apply now and you can start within a week!