Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
We are looking to recruit qualified Care Assistants to care and support our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Camborne and the surrounding areas.
What to expect in your role:
Newcross Care Assistants are responsible for assisting our service users during their daily living activities, participating in cleaning activities and helping to provide accurate clinical records such as blood pressure and temperature.
Benefit with us:
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit your schedule
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your payslips, rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Make the most of:
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
* Flexi Pay app feature: you will be able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
* Exclusives free training programmes such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration and Dementia Care.
Where will you be based?
Truro branch is situated in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way