Join us at Newcross for a rewarding role in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Chatteris and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Healthcare staff have the ability to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app, and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply now, and you can start within a week!