A carer like you can make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Chatteris and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, aiding with personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.