Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Care Assistant in Camelford, Dalebole and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be providing dedicated care and support to our service users with a variety of daily living activities including personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.