Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Care Assistant in Camelford, Dalebole and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will vary, including anything from supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay gives you the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.