You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Care Assistants to join us in providing expert care and support to our service users living in Camelford, Delabole and the local surroundings.
What to expect in the role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £14.25 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends and bank holidays.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your Local Team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our Truro branch are based at 15 Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short walk from Truro train station.
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way