Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer
As a Care Assistant in Camelford, Dalebole and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary and will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed.
You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Instant pay facility
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives you the power to choose when you get paid. With this app feature, you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.