Are you planning the next step in your career?
Join Newcross as a Care Assistant in Campbeltown and the surrounding areas. You'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. This role involves helping our service users to live rich and independent lives through assisting them with personal care, clinical needs and supporting them with day-to-day living.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of like-minded health and social care professionals.
The ideal candidate
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- SSSC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
No more waiting around for payday - get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts! Flexi Pay is available through the HealthForceGo app when you need it, even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free uniform and PVG