We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living within Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounding areas.
Your local branch are based at St. Andrew's House, Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
As Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Pay rates of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.