Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Care Assistant in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Further opportunities are available for completing local COVID 19 testing. Your duties will include setting up and overseeing testing sites for lateral flow testing. Full training will be provided.
This role requires
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
Experience of moving and handling clients and personal care are a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- Competitive salary of up to £12.94/hr, including holiday pay
Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.