You can make a positive difference to someone's life.
Newcross are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for skilled healthcare professionals just like you to fill a Care Assistant role to support our service users across Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounding local areas.
Meet your local team
Your local branch are based at St. Andrew's House, Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
What to expect in your role
As Newcross Care Assistant, your responsibilities with include:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Promoting independent living through personal care
- Assisting clients with their social activities and providing them with physical and mental stimulation
- Recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
Flexible Working Hours
At Newcross Healthcare, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of a healthy work-life balance.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Pay rates of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
Apply now and begin your journey with us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.