Do you want to join a friendly team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will responsible for ensuring that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our exclusive Flexi Pay app feature allows our healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available within various high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Your Torquay team
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and also The Museum of Somerset at Taunton Castle.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.