Working with us offers you true flexibility and control over when you work and get paid
As a Care Assistant in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- Salary of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support