Are you a compassionate and hardworking carer?
As a Care Assistant in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll assist with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical requirements and social integration activities.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- Salary of up to £14.35 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments