If you're looking for a new care worker opportunity in Essex, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants in Chelmsford and is offering a competitive £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay.
If you were already working in this Care Assistant role, this is how your healthcare experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
* Supporting children and young adults with a variety of daily living activities
* Dispensing medication
* Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
* Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
You will be working for an organisation that takes a holistic, people-centric approach to care work. Newcross Healthcare makes use of the latest tech to assist staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, in turn providing the best possible care. To apply, you will need at least three months' healthcare experience in a similar role (in the NHS or other areas of the healthcare sector). You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers - apply now for this Care Assistant job in Chelmsford!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.