Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
As a Care Assistant in heltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
Your exclusive benefits package
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free DBS and uniform.
Does this sound like you?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.