Do you want a job that allows you to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for service users living in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to service users with various important daily living activities. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with various discounts available
- Free dedicated training programs available through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - choose when you want to be paid!
- Perks at Work - various discounts to choose from
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts in the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local Gloucester team is based in Eastgate Street, close to Gloucester Railway and Gloucester Cathedral.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way