Care Assistant - Children
Do you want to change lives?
As a Care Assistant in Hamilton, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be caring for children and supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.66 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you have the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!