Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to service users living within Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding local areas.
Your New Role
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app - HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Join our friendly branch today! We are based at 121-131 Eastgate Street in Gloucester
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way