This could be the perfect position for you!
As a Care Assistant in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform.
If you're a caregiving expert wanting to work for a company that's ahead of the curve, then don't hesitate - apply today!.
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our instant pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.