Are you looking for a care role with a personal approach?
As a Care Assistant in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like supporting service users with personal care, making up beds, washing, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.74 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific module
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our healthcare staff have the chance to choose when they get paid even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts!