Join Newcross for an exciting career in care where no two days are the same
As a Care Assistant in Clacton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Harwich and surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team of health and social care workers, aiding our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services required.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay gives you the exclusive chance to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and this feature will give you instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.