Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Clacton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Harwich and surrounds. and the surrounding local areas. Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
If you were already working in this carer role, you will be familiar with these daily tasks:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care in line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
Our benefits package is unrivalled. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
What you will need:
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
If you're looking for a job that works around you, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today.