Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Clacton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Harwich and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.