You Can Make A Positive Difference To Someone's Life
Newcross Healthcare is currently hiring professional Care Assistants to provide expert care for our service users living in Clevedon, Yatton and the surrounding locations.
We Offer 'Same Day Pay'
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our service users with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care Assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Specialised training programs all earned through credits as you work
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
The Local Team - Our Weston-super-Mare branch is situated in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
Start Your Application Today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.