Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do you want to join us?
As a Care Assistant in Clevedon, Yatton and the surrounding areas, you'll be a caregiving expert who enjoys nothing more than improving the day-to-day lives of the people you look after. This is a varied role, with duties including assisting service users with personal care tasks, preparing meals and supporting them during social integration activities.
If you join us, you'll be a valued member of our health and social care team and work for a forward-thinking employer. We invest heavily in our tech to improve the experience of our employees. Our handy app, HealthForceGo enables our staff to get auto-assigned shifts and submit timesheets with the press of a button.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts as soon as you finish them! It is even available on weekends and bank holidays and can be found via our app, HealthForceGo.
What we're looking for
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Must have access to a smart device with an internet connection to use our app, HealthForceGo
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it