Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare is currently searching for reliable and seasoned Care Assistants to provide assistance to our service users living with complex care needs in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various complex care requirements. Our ideal applicant will be hard-working and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
You will ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive consistent personalised care and support in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will assist with include daily living activities, personal care, clinical needs, social activities and additional services required.
Our fantastic team
Your friendly local Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House, Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Perks of the role
- Pay rates of up to £14.65 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Flexi Pay app feature
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
We offer our Complex Care Assistants the opportunity to benefit from a minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week and rotas organised up to 4 week in advance so you can feel secure in organising your schedule around your shifts!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin the process
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
We now can offer our applicants the option to interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Don't wait, become a part of the Newcross team today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.