Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Your local branch are based at St. Andrew's House, Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
We want professionals like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various complex care requirements. You will assist with personal care, medication support, posture care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our innovative HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Pay rates of up to £14.65 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Why join our Newcross team?
With us, healthcare staff will have the opportunity to benefit from a minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week, free specialised training programs accessed through credits as you work and organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your needs.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.