Become a Newcross Care Assistant today!
As a Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounding locations, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Access instant pay!
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid immediately after after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!