Do you want to change someone's life?As a Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll be aiding with service users with their daily living activities. You’ll play an integral role in a supportive team of health and social care workers working to ensure that service users receive the highest quality of care at all times.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
You’ll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.