Join our friendly care team today!
As a Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounding areas, you'll enjoy the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You will join a supportive team of health and social care professionals to help service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, socialising and any additional services required. This role gives you the chance to grow your healthcare career, learn new skills and benefit from a range of exclusive perks.
What you'll receive
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (this includes weekends and bank holidays). All you need to do is submit your timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, to get it Flexi Pay.
What you'll need
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. Past experience in moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts via our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is also mandatory.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.