Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Up to £12.49 p/h
Do you want to make a difference?As a Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounds, you’ll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include assisting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we’ll do the rest.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay will give you the opportunity to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we’ll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!