Join our friendly Coventry branch today! We are based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Arden University and Coventry Airport.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for passionate Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users within Coventry and the surrounding areas.
- Daily tasks including dressing, washing, toileting, and mobility.
- Giving life-enhancing care by helping service users engage in their favourite activities and integrate within the local community.
- Ensuring to respect independence, choice and dignity when giving care.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Submit your timesheets by 5pm on the HealthForceGo app, and within an hour you can choose when you get paid! This unique same day pay service gives you access to 50% of the value of your shift the same day you work it. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised training programs
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
Why Join us?
Perks at work, our employee discount scheme, provides 30,000 discounts at over 80 different high street stores. Flexible working hours that include both weekday, weekend, and night shifts with both part time and full time hours.
Specialised Training programmes
Are you wanting to expand your skill set? This role provides a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross and earned through credits as you work!
These include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it much more convenient and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Join our friendly team today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.