Care Assistant - Support Worker
Are you looking for a care role with a personal approach? Looking for a new challenge?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Care Assistants and Support Workers to join our dedicated team to provide exceptional care and support to our service users living in Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach and the surrounds.
What To Expect In This Role
A Newcross Healthcare Care Assistant or Support Worker will be..
- Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the service user's care plan
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Assisting to build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Helping our residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care.
You Can Access Same Day Pay!
We are delighted to offer our staff Flexi Pay! Our 'same day pay' feature on our HealthForce Go app
Flexible Working Hours
It is important for us to provide stability, which is why we offer flexibility. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income. With the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.
Develop Your Skill Set
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
These programs will enable you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
Newcross Healthcare has various opportunities available for staff to study towards a wide range of National vocational qualifications (NVS/SVQ).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care or support role or environment within the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical abilities and prior experience
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a Smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rota via our app HealthForceGo
Your Local Team Are Ready To Assist
Meet your local branch team who are located at 17 - 19 Boughton, only a short walk from Chester train station and the centre.
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you, work as little or as much as you choose.
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
How Should I Proceed?
Click apply and submit your application to begin your Newcross journey today. A member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!
Newcross now offers our applicants the opportunity to interview via a video call. No need to leave the comfort of your home when you can connect to the branch through your phone or laptop.
Begin your application… TODAY!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.