Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Care Assistant in Crieff and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You will be responsible for aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
With Flexi Pay, you have the choice to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
This role requires
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Apply today and you can start within a week!