You can make a positive difference to someone's life
As a Care Assistant in Crieff and the surrounds, you'll be a caregiving expert who enjoys nothing more than improving the day-to-day lives of the people you look after. If you join us, you'll be a valued member of our healthcare team and work for a forward-thinking employer. We invest heavily in our tech to improve the experience of our employees. Our handy app, HealthForceGo enables our staff to get auto-assigned shifts and submit timesheets with the press of a button. You can also access NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app and mental health support, exclusive to Newcross staff, to ensure you can care for yourself, too.
What do you need?
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
Flexible Pay - allows healthcare staff to access instant pay via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.