We are looking for dedicated carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Newton Mearns, Clarkston, East Kilbride and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care to our service users with various important daily tasks. You will assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Additional opportunities are available for applicants to work Senior Care Assistant shifts.
Have you heard of Flexi Pay?
Our innovative flexible app feature allows healthcare staff to have exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Join our Newcross team!
- Flexible hours to fit around your existing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available through high street retailers
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr for Healthcare Assistants (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
- Salary up to £17.32/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistants (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Submit your application and a friendly member of our recruitment team will give you a call.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.