Are you proud to care?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Eastbourne, Bexhill and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with a supportive team of health and social care workers to assist our service users with personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
About your profile
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Healthcare staff have the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through Flexi Pay!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform.