Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Come and work for Newcross!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking passionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes living in Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and the surrounding areas.
All of our healthcare staff have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care and support to our service users with complex care needs. You will assist them with personal care, medication support, meal preparation, PEG care, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of providing specialised care to service users.
Choose our team!
- Minimum hours guarantee available within your permanent contract
- Set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent contract with a minimum of 20 hours of work per week
- Rotas organised 4 weeks in advance
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Specialised training earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
What will you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Come say hi!
Our Bournemouth branch is located on St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
Apply now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.