We are looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Elgin, Moray, Forres and the surrounding areas of Morayshire, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be assisting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.
Apply today and you can start working within a week!