We are looking for a carer like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Elgin, Forres and the surrounding local areas.
The caring role
As a Care Assistant, you will be working with our service users to ensure that they receive high quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our innovative HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with us!
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to pick from
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of their shifts
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your local Inverness branch is based at 16 Bank Street, just a short walk from Inverness train station by the River Ness.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly
Join us now!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way