Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Our friendly branch are based at 16 Bank Street, just a short walk from Inverness train station by the River Ness
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in Elgin, Forres and the surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you must be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way