Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Elgin, Moray, Forres and the surrounding areas of Morayshire, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll provide dedicated care to our service users with a range of tasks such as personal care, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. You will need to be SSSC registered before joining.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free PVG and uniform
Apply now and you can start within week!