Do you want to take the next step in your career?
As a Care Assistant in Elgin, Forres and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You will support with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals whilst benefiting from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.